IKnowYouWillLoveIt-Etsy.com

     

 Free Ambition:    
  What is your business?



Lauren Watring:   I run my Etsystore, where I create and sell things to spruce up your work and home office! I believe no work place should be dull! 

These are really great to sparkle up a boring cork board. I have them on my home vision board and at my work office. I believe in creating a space where I am inspired. These gems are made of hard plastic and have a glowing effect when light hits them.
 
Free Ambition:  
How long have you been building  it?

Lauren Watring:  I have loved arts and crafts since my first pallet of Crayola Watercolors! I sold items locally and made friends birthday gifts for years; it wasn’t until 2012 that I decided to start selling online.


 Free Ambition:  
Are you currently marketing/promoting yourself?

    
Lauren Watring:  I am! Etsy.com is a great place where creative people can sell their items. They offer promotion options each month and I also self promote. You can find pictures from my Etsy shop and a link to my site on coffee shop bulletin boards all over the Atlanta area!

Free Ambition: 
What are your products?



Lauren Watring: Anything that’s fun! I create things to inspire. 

Atlanta, GA
 Free Ambition:  Wherare you from? 

    
Lauren Watring: Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.

       Free Ambition: Where do you live now?
Piedmont Park


    
    Lauren Watring: Although I love to travel and see the world I wouldn’t call anywhere but Atlanta home. 

Free Ambition: 
How can people follow you?



  Lauren Watring:  



Or you can find me by typing my store name in the Etsy search.

 You can also follow Lauren on Facebook

        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauren-Watring/142049075960229


Free Ambition: 
Who inspires you?

 Lauren Watring:  I couldn’t even begin to name all of the people and things that inspire me! My home art room is filled with quotes, pictures and people that inspire me. Inspiration is everywhere, you don’t have to go far to find it!

Free Ambition: 
Where do you see yourself in a year?

Lauren Watring:  My first few months on Etsy have been a rocking success! Over the next year I hope to continue to build my store and create more items that inspire people!

Free Ambition: 
Where do you shop?

Lauren Watring: I have always loved thrift stores, even before the song THRIFT SHOP came out!

Free Ambition: 
 What is your personal fashion style?

Lauren Watring: I like a nice balance between classy and comfortable. One of the many things I love about Atlanta is that I get to wear my pea coats and scarfs in the winter and sandals and a sundress in the summer.

 Free Ambition:  
 Who is your favorite music or visual art artist? Why?   

Lauren Watring:  My favorite musical artist I would have to say is Regina Spektor. She is quirky and original and just fun to listen too! 
Regina Spektor


I also love to follow local artists and bands. My new obsession and favorite up and coming band is a band called No Sleep they are also Atlanta locals.
    
Lauren Watring:  Favorite Quotes: Greatness is achieved by inspiration.